PanCAN’s generous donors and supporters are profoundly committed to improving the lives of everyone impacted by pancreatic cancer. Throughout another challenging year, you’ve outdone yourselves with inspiration and engagement. From running a marathon to baking pumpkin pies to doing pushups for PanCAN, you have fueled vital progress for patients and their families.
With the holidays here, consider continuing to support patients and their families with one of these alternative gifting ideas!
- Make a donation in the name of a friend or in tribute to a family member in lieu of a holiday gift. It’s an exceptional way to mark the holidays and honor your loved one.
- Create a tribute page in memory of your loved one and ask for donations instead of receiving gifts. When you share your memories, your generous action has a direct impact on rewriting the future for pancreatic cancer patients.
- Do you know someone who is participating in PurpleStride next year? Make a donation to their effort this season!
- Does your employer match charitable gifts? Take advantage of doubling, or even tripling, your gift before the end of the year. Check with your Human Resources department.
- Do you have a holiday birthday? Something else to celebrate this season? Donate your day to PanCAN by starting a Facebook fundraiser!
- Do your gift shopping with our Cause Marketing Partners! Jewelry, coffee, music and more – there’s something for everyone. With every purchase, a donation helps patients thrive.
- Our very own Shop Purple has great gift items, too. PanCAN touchscreen gloves, masks and apparel are just a few of the branded awareness items available.
- And of course, for your holiday shopping, don’t forget AmazonSmile! With every eligible purchase, .05% comes back to PanCAN. Since 2020, we’ve been receiving our highest ever donations through AmazonSmile!